BEPANTISEPTIC FIRST AID CREAM
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Bepantiseptic is a first aid cream that soothes and prevents infection, formerly known as Germolene first aid cream. An antiseptic cream with local anaesthetic.
Benefits & Features;
- Antiseptic action to help prevent infections, plus a soothing local anaesthetic to numb the pain.
- Effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor nurns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots, chapped or rough skin.
Bepantiseptic Antiseptic First Aid Cream has been developed to help prevent infections from occurring in minor skin wounds such as cuts, grazes, bites and burns. This antiseptic formula also includes an anaesthetic that helps numb pain. This first aid cream is ideal to use on minor cuts, grazes, minor burns, stings and insect bites.
As Bepantiseptic numbs pain and helps prevent infections, it is our best selling antiseptic cream.
Bepantiseptic contains chlorhexidine digluconate as an antiseptic and phenol as an anaesthetic (to reduce pain).
- Helps wounds heal faster
- Contains antiseptic to reduce infection in skin wounds
- Includes an anaesthetic to help numb pain in wounds
- Apply as necessary after wound cleansing for up to 3 days
Cetostearyl alcohol, Light liquid paraffin, Polyoxyethylene-(21)-stearyl ether, Polyoxyethylene-(2)-stearyl ether, Dimeticone, Methyl salicylate, Sunset yellow (E110), Ponceau 4R (E124), Purified water
Free Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service through our retail store:
Unit 2, Block 2,
Telephone: +353 1 908 9308