OCASEYS DOCKLANDS FACE MASK
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Protection class: Disposable medical mask type IIR
How to use the masks correctly:
1. Before putting on the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand disinfectant.
2. Hold the mask over your mouth, nose and chin carefully, and fasten them securely, so that there are as few gaps as possible between the face and the hygiene mask.
3. Do not touch the mask as soon as you put it on. Wash your hands with soap and water after each touch of a worn hygiene mask or use a hand disinfectant.
4. After removing and disposing of the hygiene mask, wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand disinfectant.
5. Replace hygienic masks with moisture by a new, clean and dry mask.
6. It is best to dispose of the used mask in a small plastic bag immediately after use. This can then be disposed with normal waste.
Free Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service through our retail store:
Unit 2, Block 2,
Telephone: +353 1 908 9308