CENTRUM MEN 50+
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Why choose Centrum Men50+?
- From the World's No.1 Multivitamin†
- More than 35 years of nutritional science expertise
- Tested to high quality standards
- Improved with our highest levels of vitamin D and an easy to swallow tablet
- Complete multivitamin with 24 essential nutrients tailored for men over 50
- Free from gluten, lactose, nuts and wheat
- MEN'S 50+ NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT: A tailored blend of nutrients to support the changing needs of men over 50.
- SUPPORTS VITALITY: Vitamin B2 and B5 to help release energy from your diet and contribute to your health.
- IMMUNITY SUPPORT: Includes vitamin C, zinc, copper and selenium to support the normal function of the immune system
COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
HEART FUNCTION: Vitamin B1 to support normal heart function.
†Based on worldwide sales of the Centrum range. For verification on World’s No.1 Multivitamin brand claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for adult men aged over 50
How to use
Take one tablet daily with water, preferably with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Suitable for adult men aged over 50.
Hazards and Cautions
Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 22/04/2022
A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
If taking other supplements, please read the label as they may contain the same ingredients.
Product contains iron which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses.
The container inside this pack is sealed for your safety. Do not use if the foil is broken. For best before date, see side of carton. Always replace the lid after use.
Store out of the sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place below 25C.
Free Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service through our retail store:
Unit 2, Block 2,
Telephone: +353 1 908 9308