CORSODYL MOUTHWASH MINT
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Corsodyl has long been one of the most popular antibacterial mouthwashes available and can be used for a range of
oral hygeine benefits. The antibacterial nature of Corsodyl mouthwash is due to the ingredient called Chlorhexidine.
This helps prevemnt dental plaque from forming and can help prevent gum disease and gingivitis.
- Helps inflamed or bleeding gums
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Control mouth ulcers
- Maintains good mouth hygiene
- Can help manage oral thrush
- Freshens breath
- Mint flavour
- Rinse with 10ml of Corsodyl mouth wash for 60 seconds then spit out
- Do not swallow
- Repeat twice per day
Not recommended for long term use.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v
Free Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service through our retail store:
Unit 2, Block 2,
Telephone: +353 1 908 9308