- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Dettol Liquid. Contains chloroxylenol. For antiseptic cleansing of minor wounds caused by cuts, bites, grazes, insect stings and for personal hygiene. Always read the label.
A house is not a home without a bottle of iconic Dettol Antiseptic Liquid.
- First Aid Antiseptic wound cleaning for cuts, grazes, bites and stings
- Personal Hygiene Can be used to treat pimples and dandruff
Use Dettol Antiseptic Liquid on cuts, scratches and insect bites to kill germs and protect against infection.
Always use as directed.
Dettol Liquid. For cuts, bites, abrasions and insect stings, dandruff, spots and pimples. Contains Chloroxylenol. Always read the label.
- First aid and medical:
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on eczema or similar skin conditions
- Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites & stings. Wash the area with a tablespoonful of Dettol diluted in half pint of water. Cover with clean, dry dressing
- Personal hygiene:
- Dandruff 1 tablespoonful to 1 pint of warm water. Pour over hair and scalp, leave for 10 minutes before shampooing.
- Spots and pimples 1 tablespoonful to half pint of warm water. Bathe affected area daily.
- If swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk.
- If contact is made with eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water.
- In both cases, consult your doctor and take this bottle with you.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Always read the instructions
Free Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service through our retail store:
Unit 2, Block 2,
Telephone: +353 1 908 9308