MEDICARE HYDROCOLLOID COLD SORE PATCHES 18s (DISPLAY OF 6)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Medicare Invisible Hydrocolloid Cold Sore Patches are perfect for covering up those pseky cold sores. The patches seal out water, dirt and any external contaminants. The hydrocolloid componenents facilitate in faster healing and reduction of scabbing.
• Discreet protection
• Absorbs moisture
• Improves comfort
• Conceals cold sore
• Reduces tingling
• 100% Waterproof
• Latex free
• Size 12x12mm
Directions for use:
1. Wash Hands. Clean and pat affected lip area dry. Do not apply any ointments or lotions.
2. Separate a single square from the rest of the card. Remove the larger section on the backing
3. Place the exposed dot on the lip, centered over the desired area. Holding dot in place, gently peel away the remaining section of the backing
4. Smooth the dot until firmly in place
The product may discolour during absoprtion of exudates. The bandage may stay in place for up to 5 days in absence of infection. To remove dot, extend borders slowly away from the skin.
Should signs of infection develop (e.g. pus, yellow appearance, odour) discontinue patch use and consult doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to the plaster or its components.
- Avoid contact with eyes or other mucous membranes.
- Do not use on open or infected wounds. In case of any doubt, consult a physician. any re-use can cause a loss of performance and a risk of contamination.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine
Free Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service through our retail store:
Unit 2, Block 2,
Telephone: +353 1 908 9308