PANADOL NIGHT TABS 20 PACK
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please accept our terms and conditions above to enable Add To Cart button.
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of medicine containing paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store.
What Panadol Night is and what it is used for?
Panadol Night tablets provide fast and effective relief from fever, aches and pains associated with colds and flu, headaches, backache, rheumatic and muscle pains, period pains and toothache.
Panadol Night tablets contain paracetamol which is an analgesic (a pain killer which relieves aches and pains) and antipyretic (it reduces body temperature when you have a fever) and diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine which acts to relieve the symptoms of cold and 'flu (congestion) and aids restful sleep.
How to take
For bedtime use only.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets 20 minutes before bedtime.
Other products containing paracetamol may be taken for daytime relief but at a reduced maximum does of 6 tablets in 24 hours.
The dose should not be repeated more often than every 4 hours.
Not recommended for children under 12 year except on medical advice.
For professional advice on medicines consult your pharmacist.
Each tablet contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25mg.
The tablets also contain: maize starch, pregelatinised starch, povidone K25, potassium sorbate, talc, stearic acid.
The film coat contains: hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), lactose monohydrate, macrogol 400, triacetin, brilliant blue FCF aluminium lake (E133), indigo carmine aluminium lake (E132). The polishing agent: carnauba wax.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol.
- Do not take within 4 hours of taking other paracetamol-containing products.
- Do not take for more than 10 consecutive nights without consulting your doctor.
Consult you doctor
- If symptoms persist
- Before taking Panadol Night if you are taking prescribed medicines, are under the care of a doctor, are breastfeeding, or are pregnant.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful
- This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Immediate medical attention should be sought in the event of overdose even if you feel well.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- This product may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcoholic drink.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep in original packaging to protect from tight.
- See top of pack for batch number and expiration date.
Free Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service through our retail store:
Unit 2, Block 2,
Telephone: +353 1 908 9308