ROWEX DOMERID 10MG TABS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Domerid relief 10mg Tablets are used in adults and adolescents (12 years of age and older and weighing 35kg or more) for the relief of the symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
Dosage: For oral use
Adults and adolescents (12 years of age and older and weighing 35kg or more): One 10mg tablet, up to 3 times a day (before each meal).
The maximum daily dose is 30mg.
Infants and children less than 12 years of age: Domerid Relief 10mg Tablets are not indicated for use in children and adolescents with bodyweight of less than 35kg.
If your symptoms persist please talk to your doctor.
Do not take these tablets continuously for more than 7 days in a row.
Most people find that Domerid Relief 10mg tables do not affect their normal daily lives. But, as with many medicines, you should take extra care when you are driving or operating machinery.
If you are pregnant or think you may be, contact your doctor before taking Domerid Relief 10mg Tablets.
Do not take Domerid
- if you are allergic to domperidone or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6)
- if you have stomach bleeding or if you regularly have severe abdominal pain or persistent black stools (poo)
- if you have a blocked or perforated gut
- if you have a prolactin-producing tumour of the pituitary gland (prolactinoma)
- if you have a moderate or severe liver disease
- if your ECG (electrocardiogram) shows a heart problem called “prolonged QT interval”
- if you have or had a problem where your heart cannot pump the blood around your body as well as it should (condition called heart failure)
- if you have a problem that gives you a low level of potassium or magnesium, or a high level of potassium in your blood
- if you are taking certain medicines (see “Other medicines and Domerid Relief”).
The active substance is: domperidone One tablet contains 12.72 mg domperidone maleate, corresponding to 10 mg domperidone.
The other ingredients are: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate (Ph.Eur.), maize starch, sodium laurilsulfate, povidone K 30, colloidal anhydrous silica
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in the original package.
Do not store above 30°C.
Medicinal product not subject to medical prescription.
Read the package leaflet before use.