SUDAFED NASAL SPRAY
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please accept our terms and conditions above to enable Add To Cart button.
Sudafed Nasal Spray is a decongestant and is used to provide relief from nasal congestion. The spray is delivered directly to the nasal passages and it works in minutes and lasts for up to 10 hours. The powerful decongestant effectively clears stuffy noses causes by head colds and hayfever. The metered spray gives a precise dosage of decongestant to the nasal passages.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
- Read package leaflet carefully before use.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 spray into each nostril 2 or 3 times daily.
- Do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours.
Do not use this medicine:
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients of this medicine (see below).
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have a phaeochromocytoma (rare tumour that affects your heart rate and blood pressure).
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland.
- If you have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- If you have severe kidney problems.
- If you are taking beta blockers (used to treat high blood pressure).
- If you are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) or Reversible Inhibitors of Monoamine Oxidase (RIMAs).
- If you are taking stimulants or appetite suppressants or drugs used to treat congestion and asthma (Sympathomimetic drugs).
- If you are taking any other cough and cold medicine.
Each bottle contains an average of 53 doses.
How to use:
- Remove the plastic cap, insert nozzle into the nostril.
- Depress the pump by placing fingers on the flat surfaces on either side of the nozzle.
- At the same time breathe in deeply through the nose.
- Repeat for other nostril.
As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or taking any other medicines consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Sudafed Nasal Spray. Continuous use for over 7 days is not recommended.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v. Each spray contains 140mcg of xylometazoline hydrochloride. See package leaflet for other ingredients.
If symptoms persist discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Free Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service through our retail store:
Unit 2, Block 2,
Telephone: +353 1 908 9308